[Setup] upgrade plone 3.1.1 to 4.2.4 No module named ShellExServer.utils

rups2603 shewalkar.rupesh at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 10:11:33 UTC 2013

 Hi I need upgrade plone 3.1.1 to plone 4.2.1 As part of the process I first
removed products that aren't available in Plone 4 or aren't necessary
anymore & after I export data from plone 3.1.1  & try import into Plone
4.2.1  it giving me error As such "Error Value: No module named
ShellExServer.utils"  even  though Product.ShellExserver product uninstall
in plone 3.1.1

Log entries:
raceback (innermost last):
  Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 620, in manage_importObject
  Module OFS.ObjectManager, line 638, in _importObjectFromFile
  Module ZODB.ExportImport, line 92, in importFile
  Module transaction._transaction, line 260, in savepoint
  Module transaction._transaction, line 257, in savepoint
  Module transaction._transaction, line 690, in __init__
  Module ZODB.Connection, line 1123, in savepoint
  Module ZODB.Connection, line 587, in _commit
  Module ZODB.ExportImport, line 176, in _importDuringCommit
ImportError: No module named ShellExServer.utils