[Setup] Plone Wipe and re-installation

psyllex psyllex at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 03:43:15 UTC 2013

Yes...as I said I used the unified installer on Ubuntu 12.04, basically
following the quick installation guide.  I can't give you specific specs on
the issue right now as it's on an airgapped network at work.  But the
essential problem is as I described.  I had added 5 folders to the initial
Plone setup before I wiped it.  Then when I reinstalled it, the same 5 extra
folders were there, so it wasn't a fresh install; it's pulling in data from
the old installation.

Then when I attempted to add photos to some folders, it said that there was
no folder at /usr/local/Plone/zeocluster.....  (I can't remember much more
than that).

So that's the problem in a nut shell.  Can't get a log to you until next
week....but perhaps that is enough.