[Setup] Plone Wipe and re-installation

psyllex psyllex at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 22:07:14 UTC 2013

I installed Plone awhile ago, then our project team decided to go a different
direction.  I simply deleted the /usr/local/Plone folder from my Ubuntu box
and then did 'apt-get autoremove, apt-get update' to hopefully purge
anything that might have been left.

This week we decided to go back to Plone. I used the Unified Installer to
install stand alone Plone, but it pulled in all the old data from the

Is there a way to completely wipe Plone and start with a fresh install?
Thanks for the help.