[Setup] New style collections missing after upgrade from Plone 4.1.6 to 4.2.5

Jochen Dekeyser jochen.dekeyser at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 07:55:08 UTC 2013

Hi,

Some time ago, I upgraded some Plone sites from Plone 4.1.6 to 4.2.5. Now, I
see that the new style collections are missing on those sites. In
portal_types, I see:
* "Topic (Collection)" (remark, this is not "Topic (Collection
(old-style))")
* no "Collection (Collection)"

If I make a new site in the same 4.2.5-buildout, everything looks normal: in
portal_types, I see:
* "Topic (Collection (old-style))"
* "Collection (Collection)"

I suppose this isn't good, is it? When I upgraded, I didn't notice any
problems.  Can somebody give me a clue to fix this?

Jochen