[Setup] plonectl start -> socket.error: [Errno 22] Invalid argument

lsfinn lsfinn at gwastro.org
Tue Jun 18 12:53:46 UTC 2013

The last line (14.942u 5.926s 1:26.27 24.1%0+0k 1326+11883io 832pf+0w) is just the shell saying how much time was spent in execution of the command. It's the signal that the command (Plone/zinstance/bin/plonectl fg) had terminated: i.e., zope never completed its initialization and reached the point where it was ready to accept commands.

--
Lee Samuel Finn
Professor, Dept Physics;