[Setup] [Add-On] Can Comment be activated in Plomino Add-on form?

Sarah E sarah at p-perdana.com
Fri Jun 14 02:30:50 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have installed Plomino to my Plone but I realized comment is not activated in my customized form.
Can the standard comment be activated in Plomino form?

I have followed some of the instruction given but didn't help~

1) go to configure.zxml and add the following in the configure tag
<five:implements
           class="Products.CMFPlomino.PlominoDocument.PlominoDocument"
           interface="Products.CMFCore.interfaces.IContentish"
       />

2) go to profiles/default/types/PlominoDocument.xml and change:
<property name="allow_discussion">False</property>
<property name="allow_discussion">True</property>

3) restart Zope and reinstall Plomino

Reinstall Plomino step what I did is disabled Plomino form in add-on, run buildout.exe again, restart Zope and reactivate Plomino in add-on.
Did I do it correctly?

But the after all the above step no comment is showing still~
Thank you~

Sarah E
PUTRAJAYA PERDANA BERHAD GROUP OF COMPANIES
[fav] IT DEPARTMENT
* +6 03-88868888 ext 865 | 7  +6 03-888892626
[tree]  Please consider our environment before printing this email~

/**************************************************************************\

DISCLAIMER:

This message is intended only for the use of the person to whom it is
expressly addressed and may contain information that is confidential
and legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use, reliance on, reference to, review,
disclosure or copying of the message and the information it contains
for any purpose is prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail of the misdelivery
and delete all its contents.

relate to the official business of Putrajaya Perdana Berhad shall be