[Setup] Permission problem on some pages after migrating site from Plone 4.0.1 to 4.2.5

Bob Finch bob at alphasoft.com
Sun Jun 9 16:47:04 UTC 2013

I'm migrating a site from Plone 4.0.1 to Plone 4.2.5 as follows:

* Create new instance in Plone 4.2.5 on new server
* Copy buildout, my sources, Data.fs and blobstorage from old server to new instance
* Update buildout.cfg, run bootstrap.py and bin/buildout
* Run migration tool

This worked well except there are a handful of pages that should be viewable by
anonymous users that redirect to the login page when not logged in.

I've looked at the Sharing settings for the affected pages and they look the same as
other pages that work correctly.  They're all set to inherit permissions and other
sibling objects work OK.

Any ideas how I can either get these pages to migrate properly or fix them afterwards?

Thanks!

-- Bob