[Setup] Error deactivating Add-on
cmgui2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 8 21:33:02 UTC 2013
We fixed the problem by using the wildcard.fixpersistentutilities package
suggested in this link:
Had to use have to use wildcard.fixpersistentutilities 1.1b5 becaue the
latest 1.1b7 didn't work (may be have to set some env var which we didn't
know how to do).
Hope this will be of help to anybody who has similar problem.
View this message in context: http://plone.293351.n2.nabble.com/Error-deactivating-Add-on-tp7565690p7565735.html
Sent from the Installation, Setup, Upgrades mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Setup