[Setup] Buildout.exe - MissingSectionHeaderError

Sarah E sarah at p-perdana.com
Fri Jun 7 06:14:44 UTC 2013

Hi Steven,

Finally got the buildout to run so first test to install subskin theme..
But I got this error:

C:\Plone43>bin\buildout.exe
Getting distribution for 'medialog.subskins'.
error: c:\docume~1\admini~1\locals~1\temp\easy_install-vntvfl\medialog.subskins-4.2.3\CleanSpace | Design Shack.webloc: invalid mode ('wb') or filename
An error occurred when trying to install medialog.subskins 4.2.3. Look above this message for any errors that were output by easy_install.
While:
  Installing.
  Getting section zeo.
  Initializing part zeo.
  Getting distribution for 'medialog.subskins'.
Error: Couldn't install: medialog.subskins 4.2.3

Does the message above means that I need to use easy install to install this theme?
Thank you.

Sarah E
PUTRAJAYA PERDANA BERHAD GROUP OF COMPANIES
[fav] IT DEPARTMENT
• +6 03-88868888 ext 865 | 7  +6 03-888892626
[tree]  Please consider our environment before printing this email~