[Setup] Problems coping site to other server

ajung lists at zopyx.com
Mon Jul 22 04:37:06 UTC 2013

Insufficient information...Moving the Plone database to a new server will
unlikely resolve your problem if there is something in your database caused
by some reason or by some add-on. As said: poor or almost no serious
information contained in your question in order to give you specific help.

-aj

pjalves wrote