[Setup] [Plone Migration] One server to another

Sarah E sarah at p-perdana.com
Thu Jul 11 09:31:25 UTC 2013

Hi,

I have installed and setup Plone 4 and other add-ons in my visual PC and testing was done there as well.
Now I would like to move this whole Plone site to the actual Server... may I know what are the steps to do so?
Do you have documentation on this so I can just download it and refer?
Thanks~

Sarah E
PUTRAJAYA PERDANA BERHAD GROUP OF COMPANIES
[fav] IT DEPARTMENT
* +6 03-88868888 ext 865 | 7  +6 03-888892626
[tree]  Please consider our environment before printing this email~

/**************************************************************************\

DISCLAIMER:

This message is intended only for the use of the person to whom it is
expressly addressed and may contain information that is confidential
and legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any use, reliance on, reference to, review,
disclosure or copying of the message and the information it contains
for any purpose is prohibited. If you have received this message in
error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail of the misdelivery
and delete all its contents.

relate to the official business of Putrajaya Perdana Berhad shall be