[Setup] Restore Plone Site

Serge Renfer serge.renfer at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 08:32:05 UTC 2013

James is right, you must first check the owner/group of the files :
The easy way is to force all files to your "plone" user :

sudo chown -R plone:plone *

You must recover the blobstorage too :

On the original instance, you create an archive :

tar -cvpzf blobstorage.tar.gz blobstorage

then you untar that archive to your new instance "var" folder:

tar -xzf blobstorage.tar.gz

serge