[Setup] Re-post as: "Why Plone 4.2.3 page-loads slow if server not working hard?

David Groos djgroos at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 20:04:54 UTC 2013

Curiosity led me to check a couple things:
--While I don't have a load balancer, I do have the 2 clients that install
ootb with the zeo install, client1 on 8080 and client2 on 8081 as per
buildout, both with 2 threads each as per their zope.conf file.
--I wonder how that interfaces with apache ReWrite rules?  I've really only
paid attention to client1 all this time...
--Since I don't use a load balancer, has client2 never been used?
David