[Setup] Plone 4.2.4 would not start on Mac OSX10.8.2

Ahmed Hussein hussein at unbc.ca
Mon Feb 11 21:06:29 UTC 2013

Plone is running and accessible. It is the addon through buildout that is causing the problem now.

The commands I used:

sudo zinstance/bin/buildout
sudo -u plone zinstance/bin/buildout

and both give me:
While:
  Initializing.
Error: Couldn't open /Applications/Plone/buildout.cfg

Ahmed Hussein
Make it simple, as simple as possible but no simpler.

(Albert Einstein)