[Setup] Re-post as: "Why Plone 4.2.3 page-loads slow if server not working hard?

David Groos djgroos at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 23:59:44 UTC 2013

Been working on setting up munin node and master on a plone server I'm
running from my house (on a virtualbox) and it's now working!  Added
munin.zope to buildout and looking into how to use it.  This will take a
while to work through the levels of new (to me) technology.  Am looking at
the 28 graphs that munin has supplied me with by default, working to figure
out which ones I'll most need to pay attention to.  Need to find out how to
use the munin.zope but ran out of time for that this weekend.

I'm requesting permission to set it up on the plone server in question
right now, but looks like I can set it up as long is everything stays
behind the firewall.  Can't seem to get it working on this plone server
which is where I really need to get it to work!  Will continue with this
work next weekend :(

David