[Setup] Re-post as: "Why Plone 4.2.3 page-loads slow if server not working hard?

David Groos djgroos at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 21:54:39 UTC 2013

Right, makes sense...  I'll put extra significance to that in my reading of
afore-mentioned pages.  I've tried to avoid having to deal with Varnish up
till now, but now may be the time.  Thanks for the info, Matt.

If anyone knows of a nice *current* presentation on Plone and Varnish
please post the links--Jon mentioned that some of the links he posted are
very good in general but not completely current.  For example I just found
this: http://weblog.kernelcode.com/2008/12/19/varnish-plone-caching/ which
I'm guessing was great 4 years ago but I wonder how much of that is
accurate at this point.

David

On Thu, Feb 7, 2013 at 11:26 AM, Matthew Wilkes <matthew at matthewwilkes.co.uk