[Setup] Installation guide update - non-root recommendation

Daniel Tordable daniel at danieltordable.net
Thu Feb 7 11:44:45 UTC 2013

I've edited the buildout template, removing the "plone.precompiler" package
and the "setpermissions" that use both 2 recipes that IMHO doesn't come in
the distribution. I installed it completely but when I do the magic command
"plonectl start" seems that something doesn't work.

About FreeBSD: it comes with all  the GNU toolchain on it. so I suppose
everything works. It even worked for P4.x series. So I think it is not a
problem of prerequisites. If I can help, count with me!