[Setup] Re-post as: "Why Plone 4.2.3 page-loads slow if server not working hard?

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Wed Feb 6 17:19:57 UTC 2013

David,

Just noticed in your list:

---Plone running "LDAP Support" uses the district's Active Directory server.

You should also try an experiment or two to determine the extent to which
this may be a bottleneck. The easiest experiment would be to create an
identity that is *not* auth through ldap and see if experiences comparable
slowdowns.