[Setup] German installer

Raphael Ritz raphael.ritz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 10:58:27 UTC 2013

On 1/26/13 3:07 AM, andisart wrote:
> hi all, does anyone have an installer with german language files as default
> setup?

Do you want the instructions and the dialog of the
installer to be in German or do you want the resulting
Plone site to offer its default user interface in German?

If the former, then Steve's response applies.
If the latter, then you can define this in 'site setup'
under 'language' - once your Plone site is up and running.
I'm not aware that the installers support setting this
even prior to site being set-up. But you could provide a
policy product including an extension profile that contains
this setting if you need to distribute this.

HTH

	Raphael