[Setup] [plone] localhost wouldnt start anymore

Sarah E sarah at p-perdana.com
Tue Aug 27 04:19:08 UTC 2013

Ok~~ I got it on back..
What I did was I remove out all the eggs I previously added in the buildout
Run buildout and restart zeoserver..
Then I add all the valid egges I previously installed, stop client1, stop zeoserver and then restart them all back.
Case resolved…
The thing is now.. should I insert the Products.cron4plone back in the egg list??
Can recommend Any addons to add in for running schedule task in Plone instead of using Product.cron4plone
Thanks~

Sarah E
PUTRAJAYA PERDANA BERHAD GROUP OF COMPANIES
[fav] IT DEPARTMENT
• +6 03-88868888 ext 865 | 7  +6 03-888892626
[tree]  Please consider our environment before printing this email~