[Setup] [plone] localhost wouldnt start anymore

Sarah E sarah at p-perdana.com
Tue Aug 27 03:59:03 UTC 2013

Ok~~~ I tried stopping and restarting the service with  the command
bin/client1 stop
bin/client2 stop
restart zeo server bin/zeoserver start
bin/client1 fg
bin/client2 fg

still the when I open Google no website is disoplaying...
attached is the Text I got when I run client1 start fg... can anyone help me what could be the error?
Thanks in advance~

SARAH~