[Setup] Upgrade 4.1.6 to 4.2.5 and collective.plonetruegallery/collective.prettyphoto

Jochen Dekeyser jochen.dekeyser at gmail.com
Tue Apr 30 12:07:28 UTC 2013

I found my problem. I use a 4.2.5 UnifiedInstaller + plone.app.z3cform 0.7.2
(instead of 0.6.2 on UnifiedInstaller, because of collective.dancing).

With plone.app.z3cform 0.7.2, ++resource++plone.app.z3cform is shown as
missing resource in portal_kss. Disabling ++resource++plone.app.z3cform does
the trick. Probably, this may be deleted, or not?

Is this something that should be covered by an upgrade step of
plone.app.z3cform?

Jochen

Jochen Dekeyser wrote