[Setup] Says I need Zlib, but I already have it.

Bob Ross bross at kingmanaz.net
Thu Apr 4 17:09:42 UTC 2013

Ok, that's great. It was only what was mentioned I needed by another.

It said there was a hotfix PloneHotfix20121106 ,<-plone 4.3 , but didn't
install

I guess it doesn't need it on this one.

Still working on the setup and such. Google/Binging for setup
documentation. A template or two to test with etc..