[Setup] Says I need Zlib, but I already have it.

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Thu Apr 4 17:02:24 UTC 2013

You may delay installing wv and xpdf (or poppler) until later. They're only
needed for indexing word and pdf binaries, and may be installed as needed.

python-lxml won't do you any good, as Plone runs in a virtual environment,
isolated from your site libraries. Plone's buildout will take care of lxml.

If you need sasl, it's because you're trying to do special auth. Vanilla
Plone doesn't need it.

"""
Others that say they are multi user are only group users setup. I only want
the user to
have access to maintain their own and not others.
"""

No problem for Plone!