[Setup] Says I need Zlib, but I already have it.

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Thu Apr 4 16:19:13 UTC 2013

At the moment, the Unified Installer is suggesting debian/Ubuntu package
names when components are missing. I wonder if we should offer the rpm as
well:

"""
Note: libz library and headers are required for the install.
The package name for this may be zlib-dev (debian/ubuntu) or zlib.devel
(rpm).
"""

Would that be helpful? Is there enough similarity in rpm name resolution on
different platforms that this will work?

Steve