[Setup] Says I need Zlib, but I already have it.

Christian Ledermann christian.ledermann at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 14:10:11 UTC 2013

I use;

yum install gcc-c++ patch openssl-devel libjpeg-devel libxslt-devel
readline-devel make which

yum install python-ldap wv xpdf libxslt-devel \
zlib-devel libxml2-devel python-ldap python-devel \
python-lxml libgsasl-devel openssl openssl-devel glibc-devel ncurses-devel

to install all necessary dependencies on RH/Centos

On Thu, Apr 4, 2013 at 4:33 PM, Bob Ross <bross at kingmanaz.net> wrote:
> Any ideas of what else I can do?
>
> The install log only showed date and time ran. No detailed error.
>
> #: sudo ./install.sh zeo
> ZEO Cluster Install selected
>
> Detailed installation log being written to
> /home/ec2-user/WebSite/Plone-4.2.5-UnifiedInstaller/Plone-4.2.5-UnifiedInstaller/install.log
>
> Note: libz library and headers are required for the install.
> The package name for this may be zlib-dev.
> Exiting now.
>
> #: sudo yum install -y zlib-dev
> Loaded plugins: priorities, security, update-motd, upgrade-helper
> Setting up Install Process
> No package zlib-dev available.
> Error: Nothing to do
>
> #: sudo yum install -y zlib
> Loaded plugins: priorities, security, update-motd, upgrade-helper
> Setting up Install Process
> Package zlib-1.2.5-7.11.amzn1.i686 already installed and latest version
> Nothing to do

Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Nairobi - Kenya
Mobile : +254 702978914

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>