[Setup] Uploading images using FunnelWeb

robergb robergb at dm.org
Wed Sep 26 18:05:51 UTC 2012

I'm trying to use FunnelWeb to migrate our Plone sites from 3.1 to 4.2.
(Having spent a great deal of time trying to clean up the remnants of
previously-installed packages, I've given up on migrating via the
conventional method.)

Following the instructions on the FunnelWeb product page, I've managed to
get it to crawl my existing site. The site structure shows up on the target
site, including objects for the images that are on the existing site.
However, the images themselves are not being uploaded to the new site. The
/view page of each new Image object reports a 0kB file size with a note that
"No image has been uploaded yet."

What could cause this behavior, and how do I fix it?

Thanks,
Brian