[Setup] running Products.Poi-2.1.0 on Plone-4.2.1-UnifiedInstaller

Van Ly vy0123 at me.com
Sun Sep 23 06:02:15 UTC 2012

Greetings,

I'm looking to create a website that functions like:

	http://plone.org/products/poi/roadmap

What I've done is:

(1) build and install Plone-4.2.1-UnifiedInstaller
(2) verified the Plone site is available on http://localhost:8080
(3) stopped the Plone site at the command line using, ~/Plone/zinstance/bin/plonectl stop

To include Product.poi in the build, I updated ~/Plone/zinstance/buildout.cfg as:

--quote

# Eggs
# ----
# Add an indented line to the eggs section for any Python
# eggs or packages you wish to include.
#
eggs =
    Plone
    Pillow
    lxml
    Products.Poi

--quote--

I then called ~/Plone/zinstance/bin/buildout .

What must I do to run Products.Poi before/after calling, ~/Plone/zinstance/bin/plonectl start

Thanks in advance.

Van Ly.