[Setup] Site Setup Problem - Image Handling

barnsey123 nbarnes at csavagencies-uk.com
Thu Sep 20 14:36:10 UTC 2012

Have revisited this and done the following:

1.Stopped Plone.
2. Backed up plone (Data.fs etc)
3. renamed Python directory: "mv  /usr/local/Plone/Python-2.7
/usr/local/Python-2.7-OLD"    (to rebuild Python)
3. "install.sh none"    (this rebuilt Python-2.7 AND detected that libjpeg
was there)
 I know this because the line that said "HAVE_LIBJPEG=*no*" in buildenv.sh
changed to "HAVE_LIBJPEG=*yes*"
4. "install.sh zeo" - this stopped as an existing buildout-cache was
detected (should I clear this?)
4. buildout -n
5. buildout
6. restarted Plone

Still getting the same error in @@imaging-controlpanel

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module zope.formlib.form, line 795, in __call__
  Module five.formlib.formbase, line 50, in update
  Module zope.formlib.form, line 758, in update
  Module plone.fieldsets.form, line 30, in setUpWidgets
  Module zope.formlib.form, line 383, in setUpEditWidgets
  Module zope.component.hooks, line 104, in adapter_hook
  Module plone.app.imaging.configlet, line 18, in __init__
AttributeError: imaging_properties

Can anyone please shine a light on what I am doing wrong?...I'm sure there's
plenty!