[Setup] http/https Problem with login_form

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Mon Sep 17 14:36:49 UTC 2012

It's the form's post data that you want encrypted, not necessarily the form
itself.

So, start by changing the *action* of the login form to submit to https.
Don't try to redirect the request for the *form* itself, as you can't AJAX
load a form from an https page into an overlay on an http page.

Steve