[Setup] Dont Understand Plone installation

selectglass selectglassmarketing at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 20:47:45 UTC 2012

I'm with John and am finding Plone installation and navigation much more
difficult than Wordpress.  So far I am trying Plone out on my own website
but do minor design and maintenance for customers all through Wordpress.

My question - I can easily get around in Wordpress and find any plugin that
I need and is so user friendly......is Plone just as user friendly for less
tech savvy designers and I just need to find the right directions?

Are there social media plugins (that I'm not finding ) to link your plone
site to Facebook and Linkedin?

Thanks techies for helping out a newbie!