[Setup] PloneFormGen - Problem with the Installation

algieba t.rambaum at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 27 11:06:36 UTC 2012

Hi

I want to install PloneformGen in Plone 4.2. I've added
"Products.PloneFormGen" in my buildout.cfg, and then I ran buildout.exe:

This output seems to be ok, but when I restarted the Zope-Server, I don't
see the Add-on on the Configuration-Site.

Then I tried to install an older version of PFG, and with PFG 1.6.0b4 the
add-on appeared on the Configuration-Site. But when I want to install it, I
get this error:

I don't understand this error, and I hope somebody can help me.
Thank you!