[Setup] TinyMCE or JS configuration error

Luca Gentili luka.gentili at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 11:49:23 UTC 2012

The two portal_javascripts are identical...they both containt that *missing
resource* error o_O
Thus this may not be a JR-related problem.

Being pretty new to Plone can I ask you how can I check whether the import
has been properly run or not? and in case how can I run it again?

TIA

Luca

2012/11/8 Mikko Ohtamaa <mikko+plone at redinnovation.com>

> lucagent wrote
> > I have two sites Plone (the default *naked* site), and
> > <my-site>
> > . The
> > latter has been imported via a zexp file exported on a ubuntu
> installation
> > of Plone 4.2.
> >
> > The tinyMCE Editors works on Plone site, but on
> > <my-site>
> >  it does not show
> > the toolbar. Accessing
> > <my-site>
> >  via IE i got a js error. Trying to go
> > deeper I checked my portal_javascripts and I have seen that there is a
> > "resource not found or not accessible" error for the jquery.js entry.
>
> This sounds like portal_migration is not run for the imported site.
>
> Can you compare clean portal_javascripts against your site
> portal_javascripts and manually fix the errors if needed (in the case
> migration has been run, but it is still not working)?
>

> -----
>
> Follow me in Twitter
>

> Read my blog

Luca

about.me <http://about.me/lucagent>
www.xymble.com <http://www.xymble.com/%21/lucagent>

*** Per favore, se vi invio allegati in formato Word o PowerPoint prendete
nota del fatto che potete aprirli anche con qualsiasi suite open source*