[Setup] huge performance issues using Diazo

emb03 elaine at ssc.ucla.edu
Fri Mar 16 16:11:57 UTC 2012

Hi,

I would be interested in how to optimize a rules file. I am using tag
selectors (I can't fathom not using them) and we are having a weird  problem
with css from plone sunburst theme replicating themselves 6 times on the
front page (the same css file shows up six times). I based my theme on
Sunburst and wondering if that is causing this issue.

Elaine