[Setup] FW: Error: Couldn't install: zope.interface 3.6.3

Aaron Rothenberg a_rothenberg at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 5 19:34:21 UTC 2012

Using the system python is fine.
OK, I thought there were dependencies on the default  python. My mistake. I'll use the 2.7.2 that ships with Ubuntu. I wrongly  feel like every source (+ Apeli's  book) is pointing me towards creating a local 2.6 python environment.  Also the original error I posted several days ago was using the system python so I was trying to eliminate the python version as a source of error.

You just need to give it a command start or fg, etcI missed that also. I have the fg in my notes but I  was rushing.Anyway, it's a new error
...plone.app.folder-1.0.4-py2.6.egg/plone/app/folder/__init__.py:1: DeprecationWarning: setDefaultRoles is deprecated. Please use addPermission from AccessControl.Permission.  from Products.CMFCore.permissions import setDefaultRoles...ImportError: cannot import name minimalpath

I'll go back to the system Python and try from the beginning.
Thanks again for the help.