[Setup] Error: Couldn't install: zope.interface 3.6.3

Aaron Rothenberg a_rothenberg at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 3 18:09:51 UTC 2012

Thanks Nathan
I do have the latest python-dev installation
as per your suggestion, I used python-brew to install 2.6 and 2.6.6. I used both versions to  bootstrap.(then /bin/buildout)
I still get the same error and I still don't  have anything new in bin( I was expecting at least "test" and "coverage").
I may try and re-install Ubuntu 11.04 and go with that. Might that help?
Thanks again.