[Setup] Best Version of Windows

Christian Ledermann christian.ledermann at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 12:48:39 UTC 2012

HMM, wit the recent spambots about joomla wordpress plone blackberry I wonder
if this is a spambot too? please correct me if i am wrong.

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 3:32 PM, sandraliniment
<sandraliniment at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Vibora wrote
>>
>> It realy depends the ones that are less heavy is either windows 7 and XP.
>> Vista is a pain.
>>

> I agree with you. I have tried vista but them after a day I switched back to
> Xp. Bow, im using 7. Smooth OS indeed

Best Regards,

Christian Ledermann

Nairobi - Kenya
Mobile : +254 702978914

<*)))>{

If you save the living environment, the biodiversity that we have left,
you will also automatically save the physical environment, too. But If
you only save the physical environment, you will ultimately lose both.

1) Don’t drive species to extinction

2) Don’t destroy a habitat that species rely on.

3) Don’t change the climate in ways that will result in the above.

}<(((*>