[Setup] Best Version of Windows

VideoMonitoringQueen maggi at videomonitoring.co
Thu Jul 19 15:05:40 UTC 2012

I am a little confused. I hear so much conflicting info about Microsoft
windows and what version is best. At home I use XP and here at the office I
use Windows 7. But 8 is or has just come out. Does anyone out there know
which is best. I've been told really that XP is the best but i have also
heard that it will soon be discontinued.  I have been considering upgrading
to another version for home besides XP but now I am totally confused.