[Setup] Installing CMFEditions

Thomas Grzybowski thomasgrzybowski at gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 18:36:18 UTC 2012

Thanks all, for your help.

Logging in as "admin", to get the "Site Setup" selections I click on the
"admin" tab at the top right corner of the screen for a dropdown menu.
One of the selections here is "Site Setup".

Once I had found the "Site Setup" selections I selected "Types", and
then under "Type Settings" there is a dropdown menu set to "default" by
default.  From this menu I selected "File" and checked the buttons for
"Globally Addable", "Allow Comments" and "Visible in Searches".  I set
the versioning policy to "Automatic" and Workflow to "Default".  I tried
out the new workflow with a couple of JPG images.  Now the site works
just as I want!  This should be especially useful for documents.

Thanks again,
Thomas Grzybowski