[Setup] Enabling color for plone site

dgroos djgroos at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 21:07:39 UTC 2012

I need to enable text and background color on my plone 4.0.7 site.

In the plone site setup I've poked around in the html filtering control
panel and the tinymce visual editor and done what I can, but it's not
enough.

I have gotten the color and background-color tinymce tools in the tool bar
and am able to add this color while in the edit screen.  However, the
problem is that the tags gets stripped upon saving, leaving the saved page
simply black and white.  I've tried rebooting my server and emptying the
local cache on my browser.

I've been able to use color on my site since plone 2.1 but haven't yet
succeeded with plone 4.  Any help?

David G