[Setup] Question about search box

LeighB stoller at flux.utah.edu
Mon Dec 31 17:06:35 UTC 2012

Hi. I recently installed Plone 4.2.1 using the unified installer.
First time installation and so far all is going pretty smooth, but I have a
question about the search box in the upper right.

There is reference in the documentation about an advanced search form
(plone.app.search?), but I cannot figure out how to enable that form as an
option for box (you know, "advanced search" link below the box). Can
someone point me in the right direction?

Also, the search results include text from the page summary, but is there a
way to have the results include context lines instead? Google search
results as an example.

Thanks!