[Setup] Best Version of Windows

orathai benmanhire at netscape.net
Wed Aug 15 04:55:37 UTC 2012

As someone who likes to create hundreds of folders and then forgets what
files you put where the new quicker search on WIndows 7 changed my life.
Unfortunately it hasn't made me more organized. I would be really bad at
naming files too and it was great that it searched my thousands of Word
documents. A the school in Thailand I work at they still use Windows 95. It
is so frustrating but at the same time shows how far we have come.