[Setup] Best Version of Windows

jrbucks rjvawter at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 02:16:49 UTC 2012

Personally I would go with Windows 7.
I have several computers that I use on a regular basis.
One is still running XP but eventually support will stop and I may need to
upgrade anyway.
That's why I originally upgraded to XP from 95 I think it was.
I had Vista on one computer, it was terrible. Upgraded it to Windows 7.
Windows 7 is excellent, in my opinion the most user friendly windows yet,
and have very few problems with it.
I've never tried Windows 8. Not in any to try it either as 7 works great and
8 is just too new for me.

Hope this helps