[Setup] getpaid and paypal

GeoT georgetravan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 07:33:35 UTC 2011

I have installed the latest version of Getpaid with Plone. It seems to work,
although I can't see how to connect to paypal via the control panel. The
Payment Processor only ever shows "Testing Processor". I tried installing
getpaid.paypal (guessed latest version 0.4.4) via buildout, but it doesnt
show up anywhere (control panel, addons)

Are there any instructions for achieving a paypal connection?

Thanks