[Setup] Old add-ons halt upgrade from Plone 3.3.5 to 4.1.2

Alberto Lopes alberto at alopes.com
Mon Oct 17 02:56:43 UTC 2011

Dear John,

I had problems with Plone4Artists Calendar, and the upgrade had a similar
problem (PicklingError) at a similar point (migrating folders).

In
http://plone.293351.n2.nabble.com/PicklingError-caused-by-p4a-calendar-interfaces-ICalendarSupport-when-migrating-from-3-3-5-to-4-0-7-tp6840461p6860779.html
posted a report on my strategy to upgrade Plone to 4.0.7, and removing
Plone4Artists.Calendar.

wildcard.fixpersistentutilities is your friend here.

Hope it helps.