[Setup] User/group ownership: all 'plone:plone'?

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Thu Oct 6 21:46:50 UTC 2011

Hi

On 10/6/11 5:07 PM, hydrostarr2 wrote:
> bump.  Thoughts?

Excessive prodding is not likely to solicit the response you desire.
It's OK to follow up your own post with additional thoughts, but please
don't assume that because no one answers they haven't read your
question. Rather, it's just like IRC chat support: if someone can
answer, they will. There is no need to repeat questions or otherwise try
to coerce members in to answering ;-).

Alex

Alex Clark · http://aclark.net