[Setup] User/group ownership: all 'plone:plone'?

Ken Wasetis [Contextual Corp.] ken.wasetis at contextualcorp.com
Thu Oct 6 21:29:23 UTC 2011

One thing that could help  you a bit - if you are using a fairly
standard buildout.cfg from the unified installer, then it extends
base.cfg also in the zeocluster directory.   You can copy the '[chown]'
section from base.cfg into buildout.cfg and then add/remove/modify
whatever chown/chmod operations you want, so that if and when you re-run
buildout, the necessary directories get the ownership and permissions
you're going for.

-Ken