[Setup] Upgrading from 4.1 to 4.1.2

deesto john.destefano at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 22:03:21 UTC 2011

I have a similar but more general question: is this the recommended method by
which to upgrade a buildout-based Plone 4.x install (via universal
installer) to the latest version?  If so, is it documented somewhere?  I
can't find anything in the official documentation:

https://plone.org/documentation/phc_topic_area?topic=Upgrading+and+Moving

I assume the push toward buildout-based Plone deployment would lend itself
to making the upgrade process relatively simple, juxtaposed against the old,
tarball-based method?

Thanks,
~John

richardc wrote