[Setup] How to enable WebDav on Plone 4.1.2 zeo model

Viktor Errath v.errath at bcom.at
Thu Nov 17 08:14:36 UTC 2011

Good morning

A few weeks ago I activated ftp for a standalone Plone server (not zeo).
Therefore I added the following to the buildouot.cfg section "[instance]":

[instance]
zope-conf-additional =
	<ftp-server>
		address = 2121
	</ftp-server>

I found the hint on a usergroup, that I could use the "old" settings from zope.conf in the buildout.cfg within the Instance-Section! So: I haven't tested it, but assigning this "logic" to the activation of webdav it should work if you add this to your buildout.cfg "[instance]"-section:

[instance]
zope-conf-additional =
	<webdav-source-server>
		address = 1980