[Setup] How to enable WebDav on Plone 4.1.2 zeo model

Ken Wasetis [Contextual Corp.] ken.wasetis at contextualcorp.com
Thu Nov 17 04:59:50 UTC 2011

Chris,

Add the following to your buildout and re-run it and this should enable
FTP on port 8021 and WebDAV on port 1980.  You can of course remove the
FTP block, but just in case it's helpful to you or others.  I still find
it quite useful to use Zope's built-in FTP or DAV capabilities when
migrating content into a Plone site.

[instance]
zope-conf-additional =
<ftp-server>
          address 8021
</ftp-server>
<webdav-source-server>
       # valid keys are "address" and "force-connection-close"
       address 1980
       force-connection-close off
</webdav-source-server>

-Ken